Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
This one is for all of the boss babes out there! Ready to be the HFIC (Head Fashionista in Charge) of your office — whether you’re there in real life or leading a meeting over Zoom? We’ve got you!
Traditional workwear can be so stuffy and boring, so we’re here to show you some options that are so chic, you’ll want to wear them on the weekends too. We’re talking blazers, blouses and beyond. Shop our picks below !
1. Our Absolute Favorite: Not every blazer has to be black! This Farysays blazer comes in so many great colors, like sage green and lilac purple!
2. We Also Love: You can play around with different constructions as well. This Camisote cape blazer is such a statement-maker!
3. We Can’t Forget: How about some faux leather? This MakeMeChic blazer is so cool and powerful!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: Instead of wearing a stiff, starchy white shirt, try something like this silky Chigant button-up instead!
5. We Also Love: You could also skip the buttons altogether. You’ll be just as sophisticated and stylish in this Liyohon mock-neck top!
6. We Can’t Forget: We’d also love to see this Blooming Jelly Swiss dot top partially tucked into high-rise slacks or a pencil skirt!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: Ditch the belt and go for these Kancy Kole paperbag waist pants instead. They’re cropped too to leave room for all types of shoes!
8. We Also Love: These wide leg Tronjori trousers are flowy, comfy and so easy to wear. Try them with any of the tops above!
9. We Can’t Forget: Sleek, simple and perfectly tailored, these Siliteelon pants come in some fabulous colors, from neutrals to hot pink!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: Not every work skirt needs to be forgettable. Add a little bit of flair and flare with this Yige skirt!
11. We Also Love: Remember, wearing a skirt doesn’t have to mean falling victim to discomfort. This JSTEX sweater skirt is stretchy and soft!
12. We Can’t Forget: We also fully love this silky The Drop midi skirt for something streamlined with a little bit of fun in the form of a ruffled hem!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: While we love a classic pair of loafers, you’ll be stomping down the halls with purpose in these lug-sole Dream Pairs loafers!
14. We Also Love: Comfy and cute! If you need a pair of heels, these knit Youngshow block heels are going to be unbeatable!
15. We Can’t Forget: If you’re more into flats, let Us point you toward these Musshoe flats. They have memory foam footbeds and come in great colors and patterns!
16. Our Absolute Favorite: Instead of carrying a canvas backpack or ugly briefcase to work, grab something like this leather Kattee tote, featuring compartments big enough for laptops and more!
17. We also Love: If you have a lot of walking to do and would prefer a backpack, however, try something like this Ecosusi tote that can be converted into a backpack!
18. We Can’t Forget: This Light Flight wide tote is water-resistant and actually comes with a laptop sleeve!
Blue Light Glasses
19. Our Absolute Favorite: Even if you don’t typically wear glasses, a pair of blue light glasses could help with eye strain and with pulling your outfit together. These Le Specs blue light glasses have awesome clear frames!
20. We Also Love: Can’t decide between a plain pair and a patterned pair? Get both in one purchase with this Livho 2-pack!
21. We Can’t Forget: If you’re more into round, minimal frames, then definitely don’t skip over these Cyxus glasses!
Looking for something else? Check out more of our favorites below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!